Buying a used automobile does not have to be confusing, time consuming and stressful! Unfortunately, though, that is more often the case than not in today's retail automotive environment.
Because of our specialized knowledge, the fine reputation and customer confidence that we have built over the last 7 years, we have been frequently asked "Will you help us find a good pre-owned Lexus/Toyota that you have checked out and that you would be proud to own yourself?". Over the years we have successfully fulfilled many of those requests as time would allow.
We are now officially offering this service to our valued customers. And we are a fully licensed, bonded and insured Georgia automotive dealership/brokerage firm in full compliance with all federal and state regulations.
Let LexTechs buying service take the hassle out of car shopping and provide the following for you, a family member, a co-worker, a neighbor or a friend!
- Personally, select a vehicle with your desired options, color, price range, mileage range and any other desires.
- Research accident, service and ownership records of candidate vehicles to assure that you are purchasing a quality vehicle.
- Personally, inspect the vehicle for quality. We will turn down any that do not meet our elevated level of expectation.
- Determine if any scheduled maintenance or reconditioning is needed and perform that as required.
- Evaluate the price and loan value if needed to assure that you are getting a substantial value.
- Provide referrals as needed to financing institutions, local banks, and credit unions.
- We may be able to facilitate a trade-in for you if applicable.
Read our testimonials just to get an idea as to how our customers have received this service. You now can look forward to a completely distinct experience in the purchase of a quality pre-owned vehicle.
If a brand new vehicle is your choice, then consult with us first to see if we might be able to assist you in that search as well. We have excellent relationships with Lexus/Toyota franchise dealers.
When you are interested or if you would like more information, please contact us.
Contact Jimmy at: