LexTechs Of Atlanta - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Message
Cities who have enacted quarantine in place rules have deemed auto repair a necessary service and we intend to remain open for our customers as long as we are able to do so in a manner that is both respectful and safe to our customers and employees.
To Our Valued Employees and Customers:
To help keep our communities safe during this time, our Team Members and Customers are required to wear face masks or cloth face coverings while in both LexTechs facilities, in accordance with CDC recommendations. Thank you for understanding as we navigate these times together.
- We have hospital grade sanitizer which we use to sanitize our facility multiple times a day.
- We are using the same hospital grade sanitizer to disinfect all touch points before the car is returned to the customer (outer and inner door handles, steering wheel, shift knobs, keys, etc)
- Technicians use a pair of new sterile gloves for every car they work on and wash hands between every service.
- Any employee not feeling well will be asked to remain home.
- We can offer our night drop 24 hours a day at both locations meaning customers do not have to enter the premises period. Payments can be made over the phone and their keys put in an after hours lock box.
- We also offer pick up and drop off of customer vehicles in most situations within a 5 mile radius of the shop.
– Owners, Chad Almond & Huston Hatch